Recipe by Pic-nic vigneron Mourgues du Grès
Pairs perfectly with: Capitelles Rosé
- 250g aubergines
- Thick fresh cream
- 2 onions
- 1 clove of garlic
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
1. Cook 250g of aubergine on low flame in some olive oil with onions, 1 clove of garlic (crushed), savory, salt and pepper.
2. Grind it to obtain a homogenous consistency.
3. Beat 6 whole eggs with a little salt and pepper and mix with the aubergine.
4. Add 2 tablespoons of thick fresh cream.
5. Bake in a cake tin for 30 minutes at about 210° (or thermostat 7).
6. Remove from the tin and serve warm or cold with a tomato sauce.